Tata Motors have launched a new ‘Explorer Edition’ of the Safari Storme SUV. The launch also coincides with completion of one of the Safari Storme in the Indian market.The Explorer edition is essentially the same Safari Storme with a number of new customized features which are added to give the car a more outdoorsy look.
The new Safari Storme Explorer Edition features:
- Front Nudge Guard
- Explorer Edition signature decals
- 2-DIN Touch Screen Infotainment System – hands-free and phonebook operations
- On-Screen provision for Reverse Parking Assist
- Navigation Device
- Chrome garnish for the projector headlamps and tail lamps
- Explorer Edition Door Visors
- New Art Leather seat covers
- Outdoor Gear Options – Cycle Carrier, Cargo Basket, Roof-Mounted Canopy
With the new edition the company is mainly targeting customers who are adventurous and look to venture out as when they take time from their busy schedule. For increased space one can add a Cargo Basket which has been designed especially for the Safari Storme and for those who like cycling one can add the – Cycle Carrier option.
A much need 2-DIN TouchScreen Infotainment System makes it way into the SUV, but it looks a bit odd and after-market. The SUV also gets Navigation Device a very important feature when driving unknown destinations.
The Safari Storme Explorer Edition starts Rs. 10,86,000 (ex-showroom, New Delhi).