The used car market is currently in about as much demand as the brand new one, if not more. Buying used cars in Chennai, Mumbai, and other Indian cities now hold much more appeal for most people due to the countless benefits. Not only is it a better alternative in terms of finances, but it also gives you additional benefits like reselling your car and upgrading it whenever you like, finding your favourite model from a sea of options, etc. One question that is bound to arise when looking for used cars is the question of reliability – everyone wants their car to be durable enough to last a couple of years without any issues.
Fortunately, the advancement of technology ensures that every modern car model is built with the most reliable techniques, so you can rest assured you will be buying a durable car. Additionally, in India, any used car needs to be well equipped with multiple other features to be truly reliable. Here are a few options you can take a look at that fit the criteria:
- Hyundai Elite i20 Sportz: The Elite i20 has a comfortable seating area perfect for families, a mileage of 15 kmpl and a smooth, noiseless engine for the perfect experience. It has fantastic reviews from long term drivers in terms of stability over time, and with a sleek exterior, it is one of the best options you can go for.
- Renault Captur RXE: This 5 seater SUV with a 13.87 kmpl mileage is ideal for families looking for a car for everyday use. Both the interior and exterior provide maximum comfort and reliability on the rocky roads of India.
- Tata Tiago Revotron XZA AMT: The Tiago AMT model is well equipped with multiple safety features, a noiseless engine, and a cosy and spacious seating area. It has a high mileage of 20 kmpl, and as far as reliability goes, it has a well-built quality with minimum maintenance costs.
- Honda City V: Honda cars are about as reliable as they get – not only is it convenient to drive, it has an excellent fuel economy, value for money and smooth on-road performance. Its mileage can go upto 24 kmpl, making it perfect for long drives with friends and family.
- Ford EcoSport Titanium: This model has smart, modern features such as automatic climate control, rear parking sensors, rain-sensing and more to give you an authentic and convenient experience. It has a stylish exterior that stands out as unique, undoubtedly one of the best SUVs at an affordable price range and 16-21 kmpl mileage.
Along with these, you can also look into other well-known brands such as Renault, Maruti Suzuki, etc., to find a car that suits your needs. Please take a look at the options available on Spinny, a certified used car dealer known for running the most thorough checks on the reliability of every model on their range, so it is one of the best places to find the most reliable cars. So, lock the deal on your favourite one!