Volkswagen has launched yet another variant of the Polo hatchback, the Polo GT TDI. Volkswagen has plunked a more powerful engine borrowed from the Vento into the Polo GT TDI. The 1.6 L 4-cylinder turbo-diesel engine, produces 77 kW / 105 PS and 250 Nm of torque making the Polo a REAL hot diesel hatch in its segment. The GT TDI variant also returns an excellent fuel economy of 19.78 kmpl with unmatched performance.
The GT TDI is based on the standard Polo highline and comes with additional features such as GT badging on Grille and Sporty aluminum pedals. The GT TDI variant will be offered in 3 different colours: Candy White, Flash Red & Deep Black Pearl and is priced at Rs. Rs. 8.08 lakh, ex showroom, Delhi.
The Polo range now includes the Polo GT TSI, Cross Polo, Polo GT TDI in addition to the standard Polo and Polo with SR package.
- Halogen headlamps with black finish
- “GT” Chrome front grille
- “Estrada” 185/60 R15 alloy wheels
- Superior ‘Milan’ Titanschwarz fabric upholstery
- Leather wrapped steering wheel
- Leather wrapped gearshift knob and handbrake lever handle
- Chrome interior trims
- Aluminum pedal cluster
Comfort and Convenience
- ‘Climatronic’ automatic air conditioning with dust and pollen filter
- Two Din RCD 320 music system with USB, Aux-in, SD Card, Bluetooth and 4 speakers
- Multi-function steering wheel
- Speed-sensitive electronic power steering
- Steering wheel, tilt and telescopic adjustable
- Remote control central locking
- Height adjustable driver’s seat
- Rear parking sensors
Safety and Security
- ABS (Anti-lock brake system)
- Dual frontal airbags, driver and co-passenger side