VW has introduced special care packages available for the Ameo customers.
Volkswagen, has commenced deliveries of the Ameo sub 4-metre sedan. The bookings for compact sedan started along with its first roadshow on May 12, 2016 and the car was launched in the first week of June.
Mr. Michael Mayer, Director, Volkswagen Passenger Cars India said, “The Ameo has garnered positive response from the prospective customers ever since its debut at the Delhi Motor Show in February this year and its journey through key Indian cities. We are very happy to bring this Made in India and Made for India sedan to our customers now, as we initiate the deliveries. For the Ameo customers, we have also introduced special care packages to ensure a positive ownership experience along with the best of technology, safety and various first in class features at an attractive price. We look forward to continuing this momentum, especially with the festive season kicking in.”
The made in India and made for India – Ameo.is equipped with several segment-first and class-leading features such as:
- Cruise control (1st in segment)
- Rain sensing wipers (1st in segment)
- Anti-pinch power windows – Front & Rear (1st in segment)
- Front center arm rest (1st in segment)
- Static cornering light (1st in segment)
- Driver & Passenger airbag (standard in all variants)
- ABS (standard in all variants)
- Rear view camera with parking sensors
- Touchscreen multimedia music system with Mirror link, I-pod connectivity, phonebook / SMS viewer
- “Climatronic” automatic AC with dust & pollen filter
- Electrically adjustable & foldable ORVMs with LED turn indicators
- Cooled glove box
- Auto dimming IRVM
- Tilt & telescopic steering wheel
- Rear AC vents
All variants of the vehicle Ameo come equipped with dual front airbags and ABS as standard. Customers can also book the car Ameo through the mobile application available on the Google PlayStore. (link)
The Ameo sedan competes with the likes of Maruti Suzuki Dzire, Ford Figo Aspire, Tata Zest and Hyundai Xcent.