Italian scooter maker Vespa will launch the new Vespa SLX and Vespa VLX scooters tomorrow. The launch is happening in Mumbai in the presence of legendary football player Alessandro Del Piero who has recently announced as the world-wide Brand Ambassador for Vespa.
The new range of Vespa 2015 will be launched with new vibrant colors enhancing the overall look and premium riding experience of Vespa S and VX.
New features include
- Stylish new crest & front tie, dominant character of Vespa VXL & SXL adds to the exterior appeal
- 5-spoke pattern alloy wheels of 11-inch-diameter in front & 10-inch-diameter at rear respectively
- Long and wide seat, offering sufficient space to accommodate both the rider and a pillion comfortably
- New digital easy-to-read central speedometer with fuel gauges, digital clock & warning lamps
- New wide seats
- Mode switch
- Wheel speed sensor
- Broader tyres
- Two new colors – Azure Blue and Maze Grey
The prices of the scooters ( Ex Showroom Pune )
VXL – Rs 77,308/-
SXL – Rs 81,967/-
With new versions Vespa is looking to further position itself in the premium offering. Yamaha has introduced their premium offering with Fascino and Honda may bring in the PX 125 in the Indian market in 2016. Hero too is looking at this segment and is planning to introduce a slew of scooters in the coming months.