Keeping its core values of style and premium quotient in mind, Piaggio launched its new series “Vespa Elegante”, a versatile premium limited edition Vespa.
Based on the Vespa VX 125, the Vespa Elegante is designed targeting the discerning youth of today, seeking a differentiated premium product offering.
The Vespa Elegante marks a new grade in style and elegance in the premium scooter range and is available in two new attractive metallic colors :-
- Inspired from the brown clays of Seina Region in Italy, “MARRONE CRETE SENESI” &
- “BIANCO PERLA” inspired from the exquisite white pearls from the sea
Vespa Elegante features:
- A brand new front look incorporating a chrome grille
- Colour coordinated leather finished twin seats
- An all-round chrome guard kit along with a front bumper guard
- Chrome plated rear foot rest
- A Limited Edition “Elegante” badge
- A colour coordinated limited edition helmet
The Vespa Elegante is powered by 125cc 3 valve high efficiency engine which develops 10.06 PS of max power and 10.6 Nm of Torque. The engine is mated to a CVT. The Vespa Elegante is provided with disc brakes at front and drum brakes at rear. Tubeless tyres are offered as standard.
The Vespa Elegante is priced at Rs. 78,999 ex showroom Delhi
Riding high on the response received for Vespa Esclusivo, Piaggio plans to introduce more such distinctive offerings at regular intervals. We can expect one or two such limited edition Vespa’s in the future.