TVS Motors introduced the 2017 Wego Scooter in India in 2 new exciting colors. The Wego now comes with Metallic Orange and T-Grey which seem to have been borrowed from the Jupiter scooter.
Apart from new colors the Wego now gets a BSIV compliant 110 cc CVTI engine and additional features like a dual tone seat cover, silver oak panels and a USB charging port.
The Wego features telescopic front shock absorbers, full digital speedometer and Synchronized Braking System (SBS).
Key features on Wego are:
- Full Digital Speedometer with Smart Alert system which reminds of Low fuel indicator, Low battery indicator, Trip meter and Service reminder.
- Stainless Steel body
- LED tail lamp
- Alloy wheels with tubeless tyres
- Anti-skid hysteresis seat
- Large 16 Litre Under-Seat Storage
- Mobile charger provision
- Patented E-Z Centre Stand
TVS Wego has been adjudged No. 1 by 2016 JD Power (Asia-Pacific) Quality survey for the second time in Executive Scooter category.
The 2017 model is priced at Rs. 50,434 (Ex-Showroom Delhi), and the new range will be available at select TVS Motor Company showrooms across the country.
The scooter mainly competes with Honda Activa, Activa I, Suzuki Lets and Yamaha Alpha.