First ever dealership in Madhya Pradesh to cater to the motorcycle enthusiasts in Central India
- Triumph Motorcycles India is a subsidiary of the iconic British motorcycle manufacturer Triumph Motorcycles
- Triumph Motorcycles is the only luxury two wheeler brand in India that offers 13 class leading models across 5 Broad categories – Classics, Cruisers, Roadsters, Adventure and Super Sports
- Winner across motorcycle categories, Triumph Motorcycles India boasts of having as many as 12 major auto awards
- 1900 bookings + Retails clocked by July 2015, post the inception of its first dealership in January 2014
- Rider groups started in all dealer cities (Riders association of Triumph) in line with brand ethos – For the Ride
- With 112 years of rich legacy behind it, Triumph Motorcycles is one of the most coveted motorcycling brands that commands admiration from celebrities across Hollywood as well as from their counterparts from India
- Tie up with India’s leading financial service provider HDFC & the world’s leading lubricant manufacturer, Castrol to ensure top notch quality
- With a consultation lounge, sales and after sales desks, Triumph dealerships are complete experience zones for the customers featuring global branding across every store in India
- 24 X 7 Customer service helpline – 1800 300 000 51 & 2 years unlimited mileage warranty on all the Motorcycles that ensure total peace of mind
Triumph Motorcycles India Private Limited – a subsidiary of the iconic British motorcycle manufacturer Triumph Motorcycles, today announced the opening of their dealership facility in Indore – Central Triumph. Located on the Ring Road, this is the eleventh dealership for Triumph Motorcycles in India, following its presence in Bangalore, Hyderabad, Delhi, Chandigarh, Mumbai, Pune, Ahmedabad, Chennai, Kochi and Kolkata.
Triumph Motorcycles has been on a dream run in India since the inception of its first dealership in the country in January 2014, with more than 1900 triumphant customers. It is the only premium motorcycle brand that offers 13 models under 5 broad categories for the Indian market. The much sought after line-up includes the classic Bonneville and Bonneville T100, the legendary Speed Triple, the largest production motorcycle – the Rocket III Roadster, the class leading Street Triple, the cool café racer – the Thruxton, the go anywhere XRx, Tiger XCx, Tiger Explorer XC the stripped back and black Storm the all new Thunderbird LT and the king of super sports bikes, the Daytona 675 & 675R. With this robust portfolio of class defining products,
Triumph Motorcycles have been one of the most sought after motorcycles among the Hollywood legends and other celebrities across the world. Synonymous with the classical British cult, the Triumph products represents the quintessential English pedigree of class, style and attitude.
Mr. Vimal Sumbly, Managing Director, Triumph Motorcycles India Pvt. Ltd. said, “The opening of this dealership advances our commitment to not only better establish the Triumph marquee in the state but more importantly, to extend a comprehensive suite of after sales services and support to our esteemed customers. In Central India. The strategy is to align our presence across all strategic locations where we are assured to gain competitive advantage and generate a strong brand eminence. I think Indore in particular is extremely crucial to our plan for Central India. With our state- of-the art dealership, our aim is to give the brand lovers an overall experience of the product that they deserve from a globally renowned brand like Triumph Motorcycles.”
The Indore dealership is a three-floor ultra-modern showroom integrated with an after-sales service facility featuring two service bays and a spare parts inventory. The design of the showroom is based upon the global signature Triumph Motorcycles layout with consultation lounge, sales and after sales desks all being close to the display area. The dealership also boasts of ‘Build your own Bike’, a novel concept in the premium and luxury motorcycle segment. The facility will have an array of Triumph merchandise which includes riding gear, accessories and memorabilia and will bring the same international standards of sales, service, spare parts and systems to the Indian market.
As with every other Triumph Motorcycles dealership, the staff at Central Triumph has been provided with intense training in management of sales, service, spare parts and business systems and customer service to ensure that the customers receive best-in-class pre and post sales ownership experience keeping in mind the global standards. A team of service engineers have also been trained at Triumph’s training centers in Hinckley in the UK.
Ms. Ragini Sanghi, Dealer Principal, Central Triumph said, “We are extremely delighted and proud to have associated with a globally celebrated brand like Triumph. The philosophy with which we operate is in tandem with the ethos of Triumph Motorcycles and customer satisfaction is of utmost importance to us. We feel it is a perfect alliance and we will ensure that highest standards of sales and service are followed.”