Toyota Kirloskar Motor (TKM) introduced the refreshed Etios & Etios Liva in the Indian market. The Etios series as reported gets minor tweaks on the outside and new interiors. With increased accidents and growing concerns over safety, Toyota as a first step are offering driver and passenger airbags for Etios, Etios Liva and Etios Cross across all grades.
This is the fourth upgrade to Etios series ever since the car made its debut in the Indian market in 2010.
The Etios Series receives the following updates –
- New design front grille – Chrome on the Etios and Body colored on the Etios Liva
- New electrically adjustable ORVMs
- New premium pearl white colour available in Etios
- New wood finish armrest
- New 12 spoke alloys
- Sleek chrome door handles
- New seat fabrics
- Height adjustable seats for driver
- Combimeter with new LCD display and digital clock
- 2 new rear speakers in addition to the speakers in front available in Etios
- 2 DIN audio with Bluetooth, USB Aux –in and remote
- Driver + passenger) SRS bags standardized across all grades
- Reverse parking sensors
- Warning buzzer for seatbelt, door ajar and headlamp
The Etios range will be available in the price range of Rs. 5,74,081 and Rs. 7,06,567 (petrol variant ) and Rs. 6,84,081 and Rs. 8,16,567 (diesel variant) and the Etios Liva will be available in the price range of Rs. 4,76,142 and Rs. 6,57,105 (petrol variant ) and Rs. 5,94,642 and Rs. 6,95,460 (diesel variant). All prices are ex-showroom Delhi.
Toyota has also introduced the Real Luxury collection for Etios designed to enhance the premium look and feel of the car and the Décor Collection for Etios Liva which is designed to add to the exterior appeal and comfort of Etios Liva.
|The Real Luxury collection for Etios
||The Décor Collection for Etios Liva
TKM has started a safety campaign to further this cause. The name of the campaign “We are safety leaders”, signifies the company taking a lead to spread awareness on safety. THUMS [Toyota HUman Model for Safety] is the mascot for the campaign. Toyota’s THUMS Technology is also used by research institutes and car companies across the automotive industry in Southeast Asia to improve Safety.
Toyota is offering 3 year or 1 lakh kms warranty on the Etios series, Long life parts, Transmission oil that does not need replacement for the the life of the vehicle and Express maintenance to attract buyers.