Launched in the year 2107, the TATA Yodha has been bolstering Tata CV presence in the growing pick-up space with its winning combination of high profitability and low total cost of ownership. Available in BS-III and BS-IV compliant engines, this single cab and double cab pick-up is suitable for a wide range of commercial applications and can handle various terrains. The Tata Yodha gets bigger 16-inch radial tyres and comes with a rated payload of up to 1,250 kg. The cabin offers improved comfort and safety features to its occupants.
- Best-in-class powerful & fuel efficient engine, Strong & reliable driveline, varied loading capacity & high on quality.
- High ground clearance, strong suspension & chassis frame makes it best in class for off road terrains suitable for Indian rural customer needs.
- Contemporary tall SUV style stance with well-appointed comfortable cabin interiors with functional advantage
- Best-in-industry Warranty of 3 years or 3,00,000 km (whichever is earlier) on complete driveline.
- Low on maintenance and promising lowest TCO (Total cost of ownership)
The Tata Yodha is an ideal solution for transporting a wide range of products like Milk, Food grains, Fruits & Vegetables, Poultry, Catering/Food Indus, FMCG, Medicine and Beverages It can also be customised to be used as a Cash van, E-commerce van, Site support vehicle, Courier van, etc.
|Engine Type||Tata 4SPCR TCIC 4 Cylinder BS IV|
|Engine Capacity cm3||2956 cm3|
|Max Engine output||64kw (85 HP) @ 3000 r/min|
|Max Engine Torque||250 Nm@1000-2000 r/min|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||45 lts|
|Clutch||Single Plate dry Friction type 260 mm Dia|
|Gearbox||GBS 76-5/4.1 Synchromesh 5F + 1R|
|Suspension||Front – Semi elliptical leaf springs -6 leaves
Rear – Innovative two stage Semi elliptical leaf springs – 9 Leaves
|Front Brakes||Hydraulic, twin pot Disc Brake|
|Rear Brakes||Drum Brakes|
|Tyre||215/75 R 16 Radial|
|Rim Size||16 inch|
|Top Speed||80 Km/h|
|Engine oil change interval||20, 000Km|
|Warranty (On Drivelines)||3 Year or 3 Lakh Km (Whichever is earlier)|