Tata Motors have unveiled two new products the Bolt Hatchback and the Zest compact Sedan. The two products will be launched in the second half of this year.
The Zest & Bolt will showcase the new DNA of Tata Motors: DesigNext, DriveNext, ConnectNext.
- All-new Design language
- New signature Tata grill with the Humanity Line
- New front identity, dynamic silhouette
- Premium interiors and chrome embellishments sleek cockpit
- Striking all-new colours
- Launching F-Tronic Automated Manual Transmission (AMT) technology for feather-light, finger-shift, clutch-free driving for the Zest, first-in-class for compact sedan
- Best-in-class REVOTRON with all-new MPFi-Turbocharged, 1.2T petrol engine
- Segment first EPAS, with Active Return function, speed-sensitive power steering
- New advanced ABS for improved braking efficiency, with cornering stability
- All-new, next-generation HARMAN Infotainment System
- New MapmyIndia next generation navigation & location based services
- State-of-the-art 5-inch touchscreen to access music, video and more
- First-in-class integrated HVAC with enhanced HMI for controls and experience touchscreen access.
- Advanced Bluetooth, voice recognition, text to speech and phone-enabled navigation
ZEST and BOLT, a result of the collaborative design inputs from the three Tata Motors design studios in Pune, Coventry (UK) and Turin ( Italy), come with several segment first features and a new design language on the exterior and the interior of the car.