- Tata Motors announces prices for hatchback
- Aggressive pricing – Starting price of INR 3.20 lakhs for the Revotron 1.2 litre (petrol) variant and INR 3.94 lakhs for the Revotorq 1.05 litre (diesel) variant, Ex – Showroom, New Delhi
- Available in 5 variants – XB, XE, XM, XT & XZ with optional variants in XE, XM & XT
- ARAI Fuel efficiency certification under test conditions – Revotron 1.2L: 23.84 km/l & Revotorq 1.05L: 27.28 km/l
- Equipped with Turn-by-Turn Navi app and the Juke-Car app, first in segment
Indian car maker has finally introduced the Tiago hatchback in the Indian market. Tiago which was earlier called Zica is priced aggressively at Rs.3.20 lakhs for the Revotron 1.2 litre (petrol) variant and INR 3.94 lakhs for the Revotorq 1.05 litre (diesel) variant, Ex – Showroom, New Delhi.
The Tiago hatch is the first car to be launched under our Made Of Great campaign and the first to embody our new IMAPCT Design language. Tata Motors is betting big on the hatch for the turnaround and will introduce the sedan version Kite 5 in the second half of 2016.
The car is available in 5 trims – XB, XE, XM, XT & XZ with optional variants in XE, XM & XT. The Tiago will come in six exciting colour options – Striker Blue, Berry Red, Sunburst Orange, Espresso Brown, Pearlescent White and Platinum Silver.
The Tiago will be available for sale, across the country in over 597 Tata Motors sales outlets, from today.
Optional trims available at an additional price of Rs. 18,000 over Base, XE, XM, XT varaints.