Tata Motors hosts Grahak Seva Mahotsav to enhance customer experience.
Tata Motors announced the launch of Grahak Seva Mahotsav, in a bid to strengthen its commitment to offer innovative solutions to customers.
A popular event amongst customers and channel partners, this free check-up camp is being held from 23rd October- 31st, across all the 1500 workshops in India and will cater to all Tata Motors’ commercial vehicle owners.
The Grahak Seva Mahotsav was launched on 23rd October which is celebrated as the National Customer Care day and the Mahotsav has been witnessing over 16,000 customers visiting on a daily basis.
To provide a wholesome after sales experience, Tata Motors provides its customers with over 26 initiatives, including:
- Customer Care App: Single window mobile application which gives access to a host of features including emergency SOS, Service Booking facility, Maintenance tips, Service History, Dealer location GPS Trip Meter etc.
- Tata Alert: Road Side Assistance program for ICV, M&HCV range of trucks & buses plying along Golden Quadrilateral, N-S/ E-W corridor, National Highways & State highways. Customers are offered restoration of Vehicles within 24 hrs. If Vehicle is not delivered within 24 hours, Rs. 1000/ is paid for each day as compensation.
- Tata Zippy: It offers shortest uptime of vehicles which come in for repair at the authorized service stations. The offer is valid for vehicles reporting to the workshops within 12 months from its date of sale or 14 months from its date of production. Compensation is provided customers in case the vehicle repair time exceeds 48 hours.
- Tata Kavach: This programme provides an assured accident repair time to customers. The key feature of Tata Kavach is assured repair time of 15 days for accident repairs. If repairs are not completed within the assured time, a TGP coupon per day would be payable for certain types of vehicle models & repairs.
- Service Onsite: To meet tight project schedules, tippers are deployed on-site, which are away from town-based dealers or TASS, get on-site service through on-site packages.
- Mobile Service Van: With this service, customers can avail quick services at their doorstep.
- Mobile Workshop & Container Workshops: 165+ Mobile Workshops and 360+ container workshops across India provide onsite service to vehicles, to save time and cost of repair.
Reiterating its commitment towards providing an enhanced customer experience, the company also recently initiated the Grahak Samvaad campaign with the objective of educating customers about the innovative offerings for the commercial vehicle customers and fleet owners.
Launched on October 9th, 2017 the campaign reached out to over 8,000 customers within a span of 10 days. With yearly launches of customer-oriented initiatives, Tata Motors is driven by its robust product pipeline and strong aspirational values.