Suzuki Motorcycle India launched the most awaited 250cc Inazuma at an event in Delhi. Suzuki is late in the 250cc race where Honda is currently the dominant player followed by KTM & Kawasaki. Positioned in the premium segment, the Inazuma is priced at Rs. 310,121 (ex-showroom, New Delhi) and will be available in two colours – black & red.
In Japanese, the word ‘Inazuma’ denotes lightning that strikes during a thunderstorm. True to its meaning, the design of Inazuma spells electrifying style and substance.
The Inazuma is powered by a punchy fuel-injected parallel twin 248cc engine which produces 26 bhp and 24.4 Nm of torque. The engine is mated to a 6-speed gearbox and is based on a semi double-cradle chassis. The bike features telescopic forks at the front and mono-shocks with seven-way adjustable springs at the rear. Disc brakes are standard on the front & rear.
The Bike has been featured in latest Bollywood movie Jai Ho which stars Salman Khan who is also the brand ambassador for Suzuki Motorcycles India
Tag line: THE SPARK FOR YOUR INNER ENGINE
- Type: 4-stroke, 2-cylinder, liquid-cooled, SOHC
- Bore x Stroke: 53.5 mm x 55.2 mm
- Displacement: 248 cm3 (15.1 cu. in)
- Compression Ratio 11.5: 1
- Transmission: 6-speed constant mesh
- Front: 110/80-17M/C 57H, tubeless
- Rear: 140/70-17M/C 66H, tubeless
- Front: Telescopic, coil spring, oil damped
- Rear: Swingarm type, coil spring, oil damped
- Front: Disc
- Rear: Disc
- Fuel Tank Capacity (l) 13.3 L
- Overall Length 2145 mm
- Overall Width 760 mm
- Overall Height 1075 mm
- Wheelbase 1430 mm
- Ground Clearance 165 mm