Love Superbikes, own one? Ignite the passion on on 20th December at Mumbai for the Annual Superbike gathering.
Valve Autotainment will hold its first Annual Superbike gathering – ‘Ignite the passion’ on 20th December at Mumbai. Based on the theme of the Spirt of Unity and Brotherhood, Ignite the Passion will celebrate the growing culture of performance biking in the country. The event will see over 50 superbike riders participating in a ride which will start from Worli Sea Face to Nariman Point and back. All bikers will later assemble at Smaaash Sports Lounge at Lower Parel.
- The bikers will report after 8am.
- Breakfast, Registration and Briefing.
- Flag off at 9:30 am.
- Follow the route of the ride.
- Return to the Smaaash parking lot at 11:00 am.
- Display of bikes from 11 am to 1 pm.
- Alongside, the bikers will have brunch and a small gathering from 11 am to 1 pm inside the Lounge.
- At the end, there will be a closing ceremony
Super bike lovers can expect to see the Ninja H2, BMW S1000 RR, Suzuki Hayabusa’s, Aprilia RSV4, Yamaha R1, Harley Davidson, Ducati 899 Panigale, Monster, Ninja ZX10R, CBR 1000RR, and many more Harleys and Ducatis at the event.
For any queries, you can get in touch with Vatsal on Mobile number (+91) 7666896097