Nissan will unveil the Sunny facelift (Sunny MC) at the 2014 Auto Expo. The Sunny sedan based on the Micra platform will receive its first major update since launch in October 2011. The CAAAAR has been selling average numbers and has not been able to display a great performance.
Nissan will give the car a major update and we can expect a new face and cosmetic upgrades on the rear. The Sunny MC will most likely offer all the new features of the Micra MC which was introduced in July such as:
- Signature V-shaped chrome grille
- LED tail lamps
- High mounted LED stop lamp
- Diamond shape 8-spoke alloy wheels
- All-new centre console with piano black finish and silver accents
- Silver finished door trims
- Redesigned seats with new premium upholstery
- 2-din music system with USB and AUX capability
- Steering mounted controls
- Rear view camera and Bluetooth connectivity
- Dual front airbags and side airbags
Nissan has revealed its Auto Expo 2014 line-up, consisting of the Nissan Sunny facelift and Updated Evalia and will also display the Friend-Me concept and GT-R GT500.
Nissan will push the Sunny facelift in a higher segment to compete with the likes of all new Honda City, Hyundai Verna, Skoda Fabia and Volkswagen Vento.
Stay tuned for more details on the Sunny facelift.