Hyundai will launch the all new Santa Fe on the 5th of February at the 2014 Auto Expo in Delhi. Thanks to a good friend of ours who has shared with us the brochure scans of the all new Santa Fe, which will be officially launched before the Auto Expo.
The Santa Fe will be powered by a more powerful 2.2 CRDI diesel engine and will be available in 3 variant: 2WD Manual, 2WD Automatic (New variant) and 4WD Automatic.
The all new Santa Fe SUV will feature
- 2.2 LR Series with e-VGT with 197PS max power
- 6 speed Automatic transmission
- HID (Xenon) head lamps
- Solar glass front windshield
- LED side repeater
- LED combination lamps
- Touch screen Infotainment system with steering mounted audio controls
- 4.3” Supervision TFT LCD cluster with rear view camera display function, virtual sound feature, MY MUSIC features, Bluetooth hands free functionality, USB+AUX
- Sliding 2 row seat
- Smart key with Push button
- Cruise control system
- Dual Zone Full auto air conditioner
- Flex steer
- Auto folding outside door mirrors
- Electronic Stability Control (ESC)
- Vehicle Stability Management
- Six Airbags
- Emergency Stop Signal (ESS)
- Rain sensor
- Active ECO
- LED lighting system
What is Flex Steer?
Hyundai has equipped with the new Santa Fe with new Flex Steer technology which allows driver to switch among three steering modes depending on road conditions and driver preferences. A Flex Steer switch is has been applied to the steering wheel below the cruise control switch and can be easily operated depending the driver’s convenience.
- Comfort: Ideal for city driving (light steering feel)
- Normal: For regular steering conditions (medium steering feel)
- Sport: Ideal for highway or heavy steering (heavy steering feel)
Hyundai India has launched a teaser image of the SUV and a video which highlights the new dynamic Santa Fe.
Video of the new Santa Fe