Renault India has launched a new limited edition of the Duster SUV. The Duster Explore limited edition comes with new, sporty exteriors and new interiors which are mainly cosmetic upgrades.
The Limited Edition Duster Explore will be available in 2 variants, Duster 85 PS RXL Explore and Duster 110 PS RXL Explore. The limited editions are priced at Rs. 9.99 Lakh and Rs. 11.10 Lakh (ex-Delhi), respectively.
Key features include –
Duster Explore Exteriors
- Dark chrome front grille and a skid plate
- New racing stripes to enhance its sporty, robust design
- A bold front armour that houses the sharp, bright lamps
- Smoky double barrel headlamps
- Tailgate that has a dark chrome finisher with ‘Duster’ engraved on it
- Matt black stripping on B & D pillars
- Sporty decals on the hood and sides
- Wide, dark anthracite alloy wheels with new ‘Nouveau Orange’ highlight in the centre
Duster Explore Interiors
- Chrome inside door handles
- Orange door trim fabric inserts
- Sporty ‘Nouveau Orange’ theme seat fabric upholstery
- Gear shift bellow with orange stitch marks
- Chrome knob for parking breaks
- New orange outlines on the air conditioning vents
- Leather steering wheel with orange stitch marks
- An orange anodized instrument cluster
- New floor mats with orange outline and Duster branding
The Limited Edition Duster Explore features Eco mode, Gearshift indicator and Cruise control with speed limiter, amongst others.
The Duster Explore is powered by the renowned 1.5 litre dCi engine and offers a choice of two power outputs, 110 PS and 85 PS. The powerful 110 PS version has a 6 speed manual transmission with a fuel efficiency of 19.64 kmpl (ARAI). The 85 PS version features a 5-speed manual transmission and delivers a best-in-class fuel efficiency of 19.87 kmpl (ARAI).
Renault’s next game changer Kwid small car is slated to launch very soon and the company have started accepting bookings for the car.