Renault India launched the Anniversary edition of the Duster to celebrate 1 successful year of the compact SUV in the Indian market. The company introduced the Duster Anniversary edition at the 2013 Autocar Performance show.
The special edition is available in a new Cosmos Blue colour and is available on the 110PS diesel engine option only. Changes are limited to cosmetic only.
The Duster comes with 1st Anniversary Edition on the side and Renault World Champion Engine stickers on the C-Pillar. Silcver colour outer rear view mirror with integrated blinkers and silver colour door handles.
The special edition is based on the RxZ Plus variant. On the inside the SUV comes with beige dashboard and biege interiors. The doors get special wood treatment and chrome finished door handles and gear knob.
Other standard features include:
- Leather Wrapped Steering Wheel
- Gear Knob Finish (Leather + Chrome)
- Steering Wheel Finish (Glossy Piano Black)
- Centre Fascia Finish (Glossy Piano Black)
- Floor Console Finish (Glossy Piano Black)
- Door Trim Fabric Insert
- Keyless Entry
- Power Windows with Illuminated Switches
- Tilt steering Column
- Electrically Adjustable Outside Mirrors
- MediaNav System (Multimedia+Navigation+Bluetooth)
- Steering Mounted Audio & Phone Control
- Reverse Parking Sensor
- Dual Front Airbags
- ABS+EBD+Brake Assist
- Engine Immobiliser
- Rear Defogger
- Rear Wiper & Washer
- Front Fog Lamps
We are yet to receive the official pricing and can expect a premium of Rs.10-15 thousand from the standard variant.
Renault also showcased the Pulse hatch, Scala sedan and Fluence luxury sedan at the show.