Only 250 Bikes to be manufactured globally; 9 Bikes allocated to MV Agusta India.
Italian superbike maker, MV Agusta have commenced bookings for limited edition F3 RC. RC stands for Reparto Corse, and is a racing version of MV Agusta India’s highest selling vehicle, the F3
These will be the last assortment manufactured under AMG (high performance brand of Mercedes Benz) branding, making it a collector’s edition. Only 250 Bikes to be manufactured globally of which 9 Bikes allocated to MV Agusta India.
The allocated vehicles have left its principals Italy headquarters and are expected to reach in India by end of this month.
According to Mr. Ajinkya Firodia, Managing Director, MV Agusta India Pvt. Ltd., said, “We are excited to bring in the last 9 AMG branded F3 800 RC’s to India; and have already received 5 confirmations of the same.
Each bike is autographed by Jules Cluzel and Lorenzo Zanett with a unique plaque and serial number.
The Vehicles will be available by November first week and has a 269 km.hr top speed.
The MV Agusta F3 RC limited edition is priced at 19.73 lakhs, ex showroom, Pune. Bookings open at dealerships or www.motoroyale.in
The F3 800 is one of the leading motorcycles in the super sports category manufactured by MV Agusta.
Key features of the MV Agusta F3 RC limited edition:
- In-line 3 cylinder
- Each bike autographed by Jules Cluzel and Lorenzo Zanetti
- Each bike comes with a ID Plaque with a limited edition serial number
- Twin tone Red – White decals and painting done as per MV Agusta’s racing bikes
- Red Trimmed reparto corse special wheel rims with identical exhaust
- Single sided swing arm
- 798cc, 148 bhp (at 13,000 RPM)
- Top speed of 269 km/hr
- 8 level traction control with 4 modes