Motoroyale by Kinetic today launched the MV Agusta Brutale 800 naked sports-bike in India. Priced at Rs.15.59 lakh, this is a completely redesigned motorcycle that delivers better performance and is more stylish than ever before.
The Brutale 800 made its appearance in the Agusta stable more than 15 years ago and has a generous fan following across the globe. The company claims that it already has 9 orders for the just launched 2017 Brutalle 800 and deliveries will commence in August.
Ajinkya Firodia, Managing Director, Motoroyale- MV Agusta India, said “We have been receiving enquires for the Brutale 800 ever since MV Agusta launched in India. Brutale 800 has undeniably been the most anticipated bike. With all new design, MV Agusta has created the best Brutale of all times. The Brutale 800 is a lot of fun to ride on roads as well as on the racetracks and at the same time stays true to its position of an Italian exotic. I envisage the Brutale 800 to be MV Agusta’s highest selling model in India.
Raffaele Giusta- Sales and Marketing Director, MV Agusta Motor S.p.A- Italy added “We wanted to condense 15 years of experience in a revolutionary motorcycle. We wanted to imprint the values of our factory. We wanted it to be “true” as the story of the MV Agusta brand, “driven” as our striving for beauty and “passionate” as the thirst for perfection of every rider who chooses us. We wanted to give its performance the technology it deserved. We wanted to create the most beautiful Brutale ever. We think we have succeeded.”
About Brutale 800:
- 798 cc engine developing 109 bhp & 89 nm of torque
- In-line 3-cylinder engine with counter-rotating crankshaft
- MVICS (Motor & Vehicle Integrated Control System) technology
- 8-level traction control
- Composite steel trellis and aluminum plate frame for high rigidity
- Single-sided swingarm with adjustable rear monoshock
- Upside-down adjustable 43 mm front fork
- Triple-side exhaust
- Racing-type radial front calipers
- Top speed of 237 km/hr
- LED headlamp with DRL ring
- 16.5 liters fuel tank
- Euro IV emission standard
- Priced at Rs.15.59 lakh (ex-showroom India)
- Can be booked on www.motoroyale.in
# # # PHOTO GALLERY # # #