MG Motor India started a three-month long global product showcase tour across top 10 major cities in the country. The car maker aims to enhance awareness of the iconic brand ahead of its first vehicle launch in India next year.
Speaking on the occasion, Rajeev Chaba, President & Managing Director, MG Motor India said, “The multi-city product showcase tour reinforces our commitment to the Indian consumers ahead of the launch of our first vehicle in Q2 next year. We aim to educate visitors about our future offerings by demonstrating the fundamental product and technological strengths offered by the MG brand globally.”
The showcase events are being organized as follows:
1) Gurugram’s Ambience Mall from 14 to 16 December 2018
2) Gurugram’s Cyber Hub from 21 to 25 December 2018
3) Noida’s Mall of India from 4 to 6 January 2019
4) Chandigarh’s Elante Mall from 11 to 13 January 2019
5) Mumbai’s Infinity Mall from 25 to 27 January 2019
6) Mumbai’s High Street Phoenix Mall from 2 to 3 February 2019
7) Pune’s Amanora Mall from 8 to 10 February 2019
8) Bengaluru’s Phoenix Market City from 15 to 17 February 2019
9) Chennai’s Forum Vijaya Mall from 22 to 24 February 2019
10) Hyderabad’s Inorbit Mall from 1 to 3 March 2019
11) Kolkata’s South City Mall from 8 to 10 March 2019
12) Delhi’s Pacific Mall from 15 to 17 March 2019
MG Motor India is fast readying its Halol manufacturing facility to roll out its vehicles in the next few months. With a focus on three key pillars – diversity, innovation and safety, the company is in the process of building a strong base for its future operations. The car maker has already finalized 45 dealer partners and will operate around 100 sales & service touch-points across the country to cater to the requirements of its customers.