India’s largest luxury carmaker Mercedes-Benz today further bolstered its position in the performance car segment with the launch of the new Mercedes-AMG C 43 4MATIC Coupé. With the launch of this latest AMG, Mercedes-Benz India now has 15+ AMG and dream cars in its vast and diverse portfolio of performance cars. The two-door Coupé is powered by a 3.0-litre V6 biturbo engine, producing 287kW of power and 520 Nm of torque, which accelerates the vehicle from standstill to 100 km/h in a mere 4.7 seconds. A perfect combination of performance and design, Mercedes-Benz India introduced the all-new Mercedes-AMG C 43 4MATIC Coupé for the first time in India.
· This is first ever two door coupe in the AMG 43 line, introduced by Mercedes-Benz in India
· The Mercedes-AMG C 43 4MATIC Coupé is a sporty, suave and unique offering from the AMG line of the C-Class range
· Powered by a 3.0-litre V6 biturbo engine which generates 287kW (390 hp) and 520Nm torque; helping it accelerate from 0 to 100 km/h in just 4.7 seconds!
· Equipped for performance: AMG SPEEDSHIFT 9-speed transmission with shortened shift times, 2-stage AMG speed-sensitive steering with AMG specific tuning, AMG DYNAMIC SELECT drive programs, AMG ride control suspension, AMG exhaust system, AMG specific interiors and more
· AMG Performance 4MATIC with AMG-specific power distribution: 31% to the front axle and 69% to the rear axle for greater driving dynamics and improved traction while accelerating
· Enhanced features: Front sports seats with AMG-specific upholstery, new generation telematics NTG 5.5 with 10.25-inch high resolution media display, panoramic sunroof, ambient lighting with 64 colours, Multibeam LED headlamps with Adaptive Highbeam Assist Plus and more
· The New AMG C 43 4MATIC Coupé is customizable with MB’s renowned ‘designo’ platform
· The AMG C 43 4MATIC Coupé is priced starting from INR 75 lakhs ex-showroom, all India