Luxury car manufacturer Mercedes Benz today launched the all new C Class in India. Now in its fifth generation, the new C-Class combines unmatched luxury with a progressive design dynamics, unsurpassed luxury appointments, state-of-art multimedia system and uncompromising safety features.
The new C-Class range comprises–the C 220 d Progressive, the C 220 d Prime, the most powerful C 300 d AMG Line. The new C-Class comes equipped with a new and powerful BS VI engine: the four-cylinder OM 654 diesel power train in the C 220 d and the C 300 d AMG Line. The new C-Class was launched by Mr. Michael Jopp, Vice President, Sales & Marketing, Mercedes-Benz India, the C 220 d will be available across all the Mercedes-Benz dealerships in the country and the C 300 d will be available in Q4, 2018.
· Mercedes-Benz for the first time introduces BS VI diesel power train in the C-Class: The four-cylinder OM 654 diesel engine in the C 220 d and the C 300 d AMG Line
· The OM 654 engine featured in the C 300 d AMG Line and the C 220 d, delivers more output as well as reduction in the noise and vibration characteristics
· The C300 d inherits the sporty character of the AMG Line exterior, with specific adjustments to the front and rear aprons and new MULTIBEAM LED headlamps
· The new C-Class has about 6,500 parts changed over its pre-facelift version, with almost 50 percent changes from the initial C-Class range
· The interiors of the new C-Class have been enhanced with a new 10.25-inch media display screen and new generation telematics which includes NTG 5.5
· The new C-Class also comes with a new body colour option – Mojave Silver
· C-Class remains one of the most successful product in Mercedes-Benz’s portfolio: more than 30,500 units on Indian roads alone
· The attractive service package for the C-Class range starts at Rs. 72,700 which will be available for a period of 2 years
· The New C 220 d Prime is priced at Rs. 40.00 lakhs, C 220 d Progressive is Rs. 44.25 Lakhs, C 300 d AMG line is Rs. 48.50 Lakhs (ex-showroom, India)