Luxury car manufacturer Mercedez Benz inaugurated a 3S showroom at Aurangabad in Maharashtra. It is in line with its strategy of making inroads in Tier II markets of the country. The dealership is spread across 20,000 sq. ft. and is strategically located in the hub of Aurangabad, serving as one-stop-shop solution for all customer service requirements.
The dealership was inaugurated by Mr. Michael Jopp, Vice President – Sales & Marketing, Mercedes-Benz India and Om Moharir, Director, Indisch Motoren.
· The world-class luxury dealership is spread across 20,000 sq. ft. hosting 4 car display and 7 dedicated service bays
· Established within a short span of 6 months, the facility is built with an investment of INR 4 crores
· 20 professionally trained staff to ensure personalized service and consultation to patrons
· The world-class facility comes with an integrated Café Mercedes, a dedicated section for Mercedes-Benz accessories and merchandise, customer lounge with innovative design element
· The service facility is equipped to cater to the entire range of Mercedes-Benz cars, body and paint shop, major & minor repairs, diagnosis with highly qualified team of technicians advisors
· The facility also boasts of a fully air-conditioned interactive service reception and service bay
· The 3s facility is located on the highway, It good connectivity to Aurangabad and other prime location in the vicinity
· Mercedes-Benz has the strongest network presence among luxury car makers with 94 outlets across 45 cities