India’s largest utility maker, Mahindra & Mahindra has introduced the Thar Adventure Edition. The new Adventure edition is limited to 30 numbers only and come with the following exclusive features:
- New Java brown colour THAR CRDe
- First ever unique Adventure body wrap with a 2 D map & compass
- Head lamp, tail lamp protector & chaff screen for extreme survival missions
- Wheel arch extensions that lend attitude & butch look
- Seat covers in black & orange piping
- New Centre console that takes care of securing basic equipment on the move
- Moulded floor mats that can also aid in self-recovery & camping requirements
The Mahindra Thar Adventure Edition is powered by a 2.5-litre, CRDe turbo diesel engine which develops max power output of 103bhp and 247Nm of torque. Expect the company to charge a premium of Rs.30-40,000.
The special edition was launched during the Diwali festive season.
Mahindra recently also introduced the new Scorpio and updated Xylo MPV. The company is working on a number of new products which includes the new Bolero and a mini SUV.