Isuzu have launched a new version of the MU-7 SUV in the Indian market. The MU-7 automatic will be on sale along with the manual transmission version and also comes with new features.
Isuzu launched the MU-7 in December 2013, followed with local assembly in 2014.The increase in demand for automatics has led to the introduction of an automatic variant.
The company has equipped with SUV with new features like:
- 3 spoke Audio Controls mounted steering wheel
- 2 tone dashboard with high gloss lacquer finished wood trim
- New music system (Kenwood 6015 BT) with satellite navigation
- Rear parking sensor (new) along with rear view camera which is synchronised with the touch screen display
There are no mechanical changes apart from an automatic transmission. The MU-7 is powered by a 4 cylinder, 2999 cc Intercooled VGS Turbo Diesel Engine which delivers a maximum torque of 333 Nm @ 1600-3200 rpm.
The Isuzu comes with standard features like
- Dual A/C (with rear air-conditioner switch and ceiling vents for 2nd & 3rd rows)
- Instrument cluster with digital trip computer
- Moquette Feel seats & trim
- Leather wrapped gear lever knob
- ABS (Anti-lock Braking System) with EBD (Electronic Brakeforce Distribution)
- Dual air bags
- Remote keyless entry
And the company also offers a Hi PACK with the following features
- 2-DIN Audio DVD system with Touch screen, Bluetooth, USB & Aux-in
- Rear view camera with display on 2-DIN
- Rooftop display unit
- Leather seat & trim
- Interior chrome pack
- Floor mats
- Front & rear bumper skirts
- Side step
- Chrome exhaust finisher
The MU-7 is priced at Rs. 23.9 lakhs ex-showroom Delhi.
Prices of ISUZU MU-7 AT and MT (ex-showroom*)
|ISUZU MU-7 AT (BSIV)||Premium||23.90 lakhs||23.77 lakhs||24.55 lakhs||24.25 lakhs|
|ISUZU MU-7 MT (BSIV)||High||21.40 lakhs||21.27 lakhs||22.05 lakhs||21.75 lakhs|
(* Registration, Road Tax, Insurance, any other levies as applicable from location to location & handling charges extra as applicable)