Hyundai Motor India has introduced the Audio Video Navigation System- 17.78 cms (7”) Touch Screen in the – Elite i20 and i20 Active hatchbacks. The second largest carmaker has tasted god success with the i20 and to make it more desirable the company has introduced this new variant.
The company is offering this new Technology with Human Touch which includes the following features –
- Large 17.78cms (7”) Touch Screen with pre-loaded Maps, satellite-based voice guided navigation, rear camera display and complete in-car entertainment and connectivity features
- Bluetooth Connectivity allows the user to sync their phone with it and implement functions on screen including dialling, answering and sync their favourite songs
- Advanced Navigation System with intuitive and suggestive keyboard and Pre-saved routes for easy access allows the user to search locations and helps to reach their destination conveniently
- Hands-Free Calling & Access Your Phonebook – Using the multimedia’s touch screen and paired compatible Bluetooth mobile phone one can browse contacts, place calls and even navigate to contacts’ addresses all without touching your phone
- With Bluetooth streaming audio, listening to your music through the vehicle’s speakers wirelessly is easy. Smart Vehicle technology also offers Audio and Video playback.
|Elitei20||Asta (O)||Rs. 716,547||Rs. 828,496|
|i20 Active||SX||Rs. 792,045||Rs. 916,685|