Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India (HMSI) has launched a new 110cc motorcycle Dream Neo. The second Dream series motorcycle is pitted directly against the world’s largest selling motorcycle Splendor. The launch of Dream Neo also further strengthens the company’s commitment towards Indian market especially in the 100-110cc mass segment which commands a lion’s share of nearly 50% in Indian two Wheeler market.
The bike is targeted towards the mass model riders who believe strongly in themselves as Apni flim ka superstars and desire a bike with star features, best in class mileage and to be price affordably.
The Dream Neo comes with a fuel efficient engine which delivers 74 kmpl (Mileage based on internal Honda test ride mode that is close to actual city riding conditions) and is powered by revolutionary Honda Eco Technology which offers peak power of 6.15KW (8.25 BHP) @7500 RPM and torque of 8.63Nm@5500 RPM.
The bike features
- Dual tone graphic stickers on fuel tank & side panels, front cowl,
- Diamond shape front headlight
- Black six spoke alloy wheels
- Long Seat,
- long front & rear suspension stroke
- Wider handle turning angle which results in a small turning radius
- 5 step adjustable rear suspension
- High ground clearance of 179mm
- Tubeless tyres (except Kick Drum spoke variant)
- Maintenance free battery
- Viscous air filter
Dream Neo will be available in three variants –
(i) Self / Drum / Alloy with tubeless tyre
(ii) Kick / Drum / Alloy with tubeless tyre
(iii) Kick / Drum / Spoke with tuff-up tube.
The bike is offered in 6 dual tone colors- Black and Red stripe, Black with Violet Stripes, Force Silver Metallic, Monsoon Grey Metallic, Midnight Blue Metallic and Alpha Red Metallic.