Honda Cars India Ltd launched a special edition of the compact Sedan Amaze. Christened as Amaze Privilege Edition, the new special edition sedan comes with Honda’s advanced infotainment system, enhanced exterior and safety features.
Key new features on the Honda Amaze Privilege Edition:
- DIGIPAD – Revolutionary 17.7 cm Advanced Infotainment with audio, video and navigation system
- Privilege Edition Themed Premium Beige colour Seat Covers
- Centre Arm Rest for the driver
- Sophisticated Body Graphics
- Privilege Edition Emblem
- Rear Parking Sensors
The new seat covers are highlighted by the ‘Privilege edition’ embossed on them giving it a premium appeal.
The newly offered Centre Arm Rest for the driver enhances the ease and comfort during every journey in the Amaze. The Rear Parking Sensors help in a safer and more convenient parking experience.
DIGIPAD is the new 17.7 cm Advanced Infotainment also available on the City facelift and W-RV and comes with a lot of functions such as:
- In-built Satellite Linked 3D Navigation
- My storage Internal Media Memory 1.5GB
- Mirror Link support for Smartphone Connectivity
- Internet access for Browsing, Email and Live Traffic via optional Wifi Receiver
- Voice Commands for Media, Navigation and Calling
- Smartphone Voice Assistant Activation
- Bluetooth for Handsfree Telephone and Audio Streaming Support
- AM/FM Digital Radio Tuner, MP3/WAV, i-Pod/i-phone compatible
- USB slots (2 Nos), Micro SD Card Slots for Maps and Media (2 Nos.) & HDMI-IN port
The Honda Amaze ‘Privilege Edition’ is based on Amaze S(O) MT grade which has features like Dual Airbags, ABS (in Diesel Variant) , Power Adjustable ORVMs, Steering Mounted controls, Driver Seat Height Adjuster, Digital AC Controls, Premium Dual tone interiors and much more.
The Privilege edition is priced Rs. 10,000 over S(O) MT grade and is available at Ex-showroom New Delhi prices of INR 648,888 for Petrol and INR 773,631 for Diesel.
The Amaze has received overwhelming success in the Indian market with cumulative sales having crossed more than 2.4 Lakh units since its launch in April 2013.
Development of the new Amaze as began already and we could expect the car to be launched in 2018.