American car maker Ford has launched the all new Figo Aspire sedan. This is Ford’s second attempt to make a product which best suits the Indian conditions after the Figo in 2010. Learning from past mistakes, Ford has priced the Figo Aspire quite aggressively.
The Figo Aspire comes with choice of two responsive, powerful and efficient engines: A refined and sophisticated new 1.2-liter Ti-VCT petrol engine, delivering a peak power of 88 PS and fuel economy of 18.2* Km/L and a 1.5-liter TDCi diesel engine, offering a peak power of 100 PS and an outstanding fuel economy of 25.8* Km/L. Both of these engines are paired to a responsive five-speed manual transmission.
For those looking for the sophisticated refinement of an Automatic Transmission, Figo Aspire can be booked with a six-speed PowerShift automatic transmission paired with a 1.5L TiVCT petrol engine, offering a peak power of 112 PS and a fuel economy of 17.2 Km/L.
The Figo Aspire will be available in 7 all-new colours – Ruby Red, Sparkling Gold, Oxford White, Tuxedo Black, Deep Impact Blue, Ingot Silver and Smoke Grey.
Prices ex-showroom Delhi
- Ambiente 1.2 Petrol – RS. 4,88,990 Lakhs
- Trend 1.2 Petrol – RS. 5,76,990 Lakhs
- Titanium 1.2 Petrol – RS. 6,69,990 Lakhs
- Titanium+ 1.2 Petrol – RS. 7,24,990 Lakhs
- Titanium 1.5 Petrol AT – RS. 7,79,990 Lakhs
- Ambiente 1.5 Diesel – RS. 5,89,990 Lakhs
- Trend 1.5 Diesel – RS. 6,76,990 Lakhs
- Titanium 1.5 Diesel – RS. 7,69,990 Lakhs
- Titanium+ 1.5 Diesel – RS. 8,24,990 Lakhs
The Figo Aspire is built in Sanand, Gujarat, at Ford’s newest manufacturing plant.
Click here to read full press release