To enhance its value for money proposition, Ford India announced a realignment of prices across the entire model range of EcoSport, India’s most awarded compact SUV. Applicable with immediate effect, the Ford EcoSport will be available from INR 668,800 (Ex-showroom Delhi, Petrol) and INR 728,800 (Ex-Showroom Delhi, Diesel).
“Ford EcoSport has always been recognised for its strong value proposition and this realignment further strengthens that proposition,” said Anurag Mehrotra, executive director Marketing, Sales and Service at Ford India. “With enhanced competitive edge across the entire Ford EcoSport petrol and diesel line-up, we are happy to extend the joy of owning India’s most loved compact SUV to many more customers and welcome them to the Ford family.”
Packed with outstanding power, and unmatched quality, Ford EcoSport will continue to dominate the compact SUV segment with its premium styling and several first-in-segment, best-in-class features including:
- Unmatched peak power of 100 PS (73.8 kW) & outstanding fuel economy of 22.27 Km/L with Ford’s trusted 1.5L TDCi diesel engine
- Greater choice with Ford’s fun-to-drive 1.5L TiVCT petrol engine that delivers 112 PS of power and fuel efficiency of 15.85 Km/L
- Both five-speed manual transmission as well as Ford’s renowned six-speed dual clutch PowerShift automatic transmission
- Up to six airbags for an enhanced level of protection for the driver and as well passengers
- First-in-segment SYNC with AppLink, Ford’s advanced in-car connectivity system allowing drivers to stay connected with their digital lives, along with potential lifesaving technology in Emergency Assistance
- Automatic headlamps, signature light guide, daytime running lights, electro-chromic mirror, rain sensing wipers, push button start and scores of other intuitive features
“Ford EcoSport was the first to create a new compact SUV segment. With enhanced value for money proposition, we are extending its appeal across segments, including INR 6 Lakh – 8 Lakh price band which has been growing at 40% since 2013,” added Mehrotra.
Launched in 2013, the EcoSport has continued to win hearts of customers and enthusiasts alike. The compact SUV has topped global automotive research firm J.D. Power’s Initial Quality Study in the SUV category consecutively for two years in 2014 and 2015.