The 8th Electric Vehicle Technology Expo ‘ is set to begin from December 21 at Pragati Maidan, New Delhi. The 3 day will be inaugurated by Shri. Nitin Gadkari, Minister, Road Transport & Highways, Shipping and Water Resources.
Spread over an area of 1,10,000 Sq ft, EV EXPO 2018 brings to the Electric Vehicle industry the opportunity to launch and showcase, see and understand the latest in electric vehicles, components, battery technology, accessories and Services for convenient and environment friendly transportation of passengers and goods. The Expo ensures that the right national and international players exhibit their technology and products to the right audience, be it prospective owners & operators, manufacturers, traders and service providers in the E-Vehicle industry. The event offers comprehensive market information, great business opportunity and a platform for networking.
Highlights of the EV Expo:
- Showcase of E-cars by Mahindra Electric
- Showcase of E-buses by Photon MPI & Goenka Electric with Olectra BYD
- Launch of many new 2 & 3 wheeled e-vehicles by various companies
- Launch of latest smart e-vehicle charging solutions and batteries.
- A full day Conference with the theme “Electric Vehicles- Sustainable Transformation of Indian Mobility” is also being organised during the Expo by IFGE (Indian Federation of Green Energy) & CIRT (Central Institute of Road Transport) on 22nd December.
More than 150 + Indian & International E-Vehicle companies are showcasing their technologically advanced, pollution free 2,3,& 4 wheeled e-vehicles like E-Rickshaws, E-Carts, E-bikes, E-scooters, E-bicycles, E-Loaders as well as 4 wheeled e-car & e-buses at EV-EXPO 2018. Latest Lithium ion batteries, charging solutions and vehicle accessories are also going to be on showcased at the Expo.
Some of the prominent Indian companies showcasing their products are Mahindra Electric Mobiility Ltd., Goenka Electric Motor Vehicles, SU Automotive, AUTOLITE (INDIA) LIMITED, Champion Polyplast, Him Technoforge, Greenfuel Energy Solutions, Pastiche Energy Solutions, Okaya Power pvt. Ltd., Fujiyama Power Systems, Altius Techonologies and Soni e-vehicles Pvt. Ltd., etc.