- The Eicher Pro 6000 Series of trucks aims to set new benchmarks in efficiency and productivity
- Next generation heavy- duty trucks developed in collaboration with the Volvo group
- Best-in- class fuel efficiency with VEDX engines and Volvo Group’s new generation Engine Management System
- Unmatched productivity
- Enhanced driver efficiency with intelligent cabin design, fuel coaching, cruise control & advanced telematics with Eicher Live services
VE Commercial Vehicles Limited (VECV) today announces the launch of its Eicher Pro 6000 series of next generation heavy-duty trucks, which offer advanced technology and design. The new range of Eicher Pro 6031 (31T GVW 8X2), Eicher Pro 6025 (25T GVW 6×2) haulage trucks and Eicher Pro 6025T (25T GVW 6X4) tipper marks the entry of Eicher brand into a new phase of growth and consolidation in the heavy-duty commercial vehicle market.
The Eicher Pro 6000 Series representing “the future of Indian trucking’ has been developed and manufactured as a result of the synergistic working between the Volvo Group and Eicher.
Launching the all-new Eicher Pro 6000 Series, Philippe Divry, Senior Vice President, Volvo group and VECV board member said, “In 2008 the Volvo Group & Eicher Motors came together with a vision to modernize the Indian commercial vehicle industry and here we are today to present the most professional, holistic and progressive approach to Indian trucking, the Eicher Pro 6000 series. The vital combination of Volvo Group’s world-class technology and frugal cost expertise and management of Eicher has created a range that will set new benchmarks amongst customers with high demands on profitability and driver effectiveness. The trucks launched today are the embodiment of our joint efforts over the last few years and reiterates our commitment to change the Indian commercial vehicle scenario.
With the launch of the Pro Series of trucks by Eicher, our strategy to expand in Asia and other growth markets gets further strengthened.” Philippe Divry also added.
Speaking at the occasion, Vinod Aggarwal, Chief Executive Officer, VE Commercial Vehicles Limited said, “the Eicher Pro 6000 Series marks yet another milestone in journey of Eicher Trucks and Buses, to becoming a strong player in the commercial vehicle industry, especially in the heavy duty segment.
“The Eicher Pro 6000 Series is the range of next-generation heavy duty trucks that offer best- in- class fuel efficiency, superior productivity, and a host of modern and intelligent features. Together with innovative support solutions, the new series promises to deliver maximum profitability to the customer and fast track their business growth,” Vinod Aggarwal also added.
The all-new range of Eicher Pro 6000 series has been developed keeping customers as central to the product development process and the learnings from the customers in real world conditions. The Eicher Pro 6000 Series of trucks will meet the needs of most market segments across haulage, distribution, construction, industrial loads, courier and perishables. This new range of trucks is geared to revolutionize the levels of productivity in the heavy-duty trucking industry, with the infusion of global engine technology and cabin design from the Volvo Group, together with the intelligent features and enhanced support services.
- Eicher Pro 6000 Series has the VEDX5 and VEDX8 engines, designed in collaboration with the Volvo Group. Volvo Group’s new generation Engine Management System (EMS 3.0) manages high efficiency running of the VEDX5 engine.
- The Pro 6000 Series comes with telematics (EIcher Live), fuel coaching, and cruise control.
- It is also equipped with advanced on board diagnostics systems, which enables proactive maintenance of the truck. The system throws up fault indicators to the driver in the form of visual signals, messages and alarms. Together with the fully equipped Eicher service network, this ensures preventive and corrective maintenance of the truck, thus delivering superior uptime.
- The ultramodern truck cabin is ergonomically designed with state-of-the-art features for comfortable driving and higher driver efficiency. The spacious sleeper cabin has been smartly designed to provide a relaxed yet efficient workspace for the driver.
The Eicher Pro 6000 heavy-duty trucks and tippers promise maximum lifetime profitability by delivering best-in-class fuel efficiency, superior productivity and high driver efficiency.
About VE Commercial Vehicles Limited (VECV):
VE Commercial Vehicles Limited (VECV) is a 50-50 joint venture between the Volvo Group and Eicher Motors Limited. In operation since July 2008, the company includes the complete range of Eicher branded trucks and buses, VE Powertrain, Eicher’s components and engineering design services businesses, the sales and distribution business of Volvo Trucks as well as aftermarket support to Volvo Buses in India. VECV’s vision is to be recognized as the industry leader driving modernization in commercial transportation in India and the developing world.