Volkswagen is all set to launch the hot hatch Polo GT TSI in the Indian market on the 29th of this month. We got you spy pics of the car inside out spotted at one of the dealerships.
The Polo GT TSI will get an all-new 1.2 TSI engine which develops peak power of 105 bhp and maximum torque of 170 Nm. The Polo GT gets a first in class seven speed DSG gear box and will be available in automatic option only.
The exteriors will be similar to the current Polo SR with black headlamps and body kit which includes:
- GT TSI badging
- Open Chrome Exhaust
- Finisher and Rear Skirting
- Sporty Rear Roof Spoiler
- 15″ Alloy Wheels
- Dynamic Front and Side Skirting
- Headlamps in black finish
- Three colour options: Black, White & Red
Other features include
- Multi-function steering wheel
- Chrome interior trims
- Leather wrapped gearshift knob and handbrake lever handle
- 2 DIN RCD 320 music system with Aux-in and Bluetooth
- Climatronic automatic air conditioning
- Multi-function display (MFD)
- 15-inch, “Estrada” alloy wheels
- Dual airbags
- Chore finish accelerator and brake pedals
The Polo GT will replace the Polo 1.6 and will be priced slightly at a premium and we expect it to be priced in the range of Rs. 7.5-8 lakhs.
For More images click here: Polo GT TSI