BMW Group India today launched the locally produced all-new BMW X3 in India for a starting price of Rs.49.99 lakh. Manufactured at BMW’s Chennai plant, the X3 combines outstanding driving dynamics with versatile usability and is ideal for an active, mobile lifestyle.
The 2018 BMW X3 is powered by a diesel motor and available in 2 trims – Expedition & Luxury Line.
The X3 Expedition is priced at Rs.49.99 lakh, the Luxury Line costs Rs.56.70 lakh (both ex-showroom, Delhi). BMW will launch the petrol variant later this year.
Mr. Vikram Pawah, President, BMW Group India said, “BMW X3 established the premium mid-size sports activity vehicle segment in India and became a trailblazer with its modern character. The all-new BMW X3 is set to write the next chapter in its success story with an even more striking, dynamic design language, powerful yet efficient drive systems and luxurious equipment. Practical both on and off road, the all-new BMW X3 is fully equipped for the most diverse driving demands, combining everything you need for wherever your day takes you.”
BMW X3 Colors
The two-litre four-cylinder diesel engine of BMW X3 xDrive 20d produces an output of 140 kW / 190 hp and a maximum torque of 400 Nm at 1,750 – 2,500 rpm. The car accelerates from 0-100 km / hr in just 8 seconds.
The all-new BMW X3 features cutting-edge safety technologies. It provides optimal support in any situation with six airbags, Attentiveness Assistance, Dynamic Stability Control (DSC) including Cornering Brake Control (CBC), electric parking brake with auto hold, side-impact protection, electronic vehicle immobilizer and crash sensor, ISOFIX child seat mounting and integrated emergency spare wheel under the load floor.
Other features include the following:
- Fully adaptive LED headlights, LED front fog lamps and LED tail lights.
- Chrome tailpipes at the rear
- Automatic tailgate
- Ambient Lighting in the cabin with six dimmable light designs
- 550 litres luggage compartment expandable to 1600 litres
- Welcome Light Carpet to welcome passengers in style
- Rear-view camera with Park Assist
- Wireless Charging for mobile phones
- Eight-speed Steptronic automatic transmission with paddle shifters
- BMW Display Key that allows drivers to keep in contact with their car round the clock
- Extensive range of BMW ConnectedDrive systems
- Intelligent lightweight construction reduces 55 kilograms as compared to the predecessor
- Adaptive suspensions, electronically controlled ‘Automatic Differential Brakes/locks (ADB-X)’, extended ‘Dynamic Traction control (DTC)’, Hill Start Assist and Hill Descent Control helps to conquer every terrain.
- Enhanced sporting prowess and supreme driving comfort with BMW xDrive, an intelligent all-wheel drive system.
- Auto Start-Stop, ECO PRO mode, Brake-Energy Regeneration, Electronic Power Steering, 50:50 Weight Distribution and many other innovative technologies
BMW Service Inclusive
BMW Service Inclusive and BMW Service Inclusive Plus are optionally available with the all-new BMW X3. These service packages cover all routine service and maintenance work with a choice of plans from 3 years / 40,000 kilometres to 10 years / 2,00,000 kilometres.
These include original BMW parts required for routine service work irrespective of how many times the service is done. The all-new BMW X3 also comes with optional BMW Repair Inclusive that covers the car additionally from third year of operation to maximum sixth year, after the completion of the standard two-year warranty period. Thus, the car is covered for warrantable repairs for up to six years without any mileage limitations.