Audi has introduced a special edition of the A6 luxury sedan in the Indian market. The limited edition is launched to celebrate 6000 Audi A6 cars sold in India.
The special edition Audi A6 features
- Adaptive Air Suspension with Audi Drive Select. The user has the option of choosing from four different modes – Comfort, Dynamic, Auto and Individual, to suit his style of driving.
- The 4-Zone Deluxe Air Conditioning system controls the temperature in the car according to the position and intensity of the sun and ensures faster cooling on the rear side.
- The MMI Touch offers the user new and unique ways of operating all MMI functions without having to divert their eyes from the road.For the convenience of rear passengers, MMI Remote Control is provided to control the MMI in the car.
- 14-speaker Bose Surround Sound System offers 3-dimensional listening experience.
- Rear Side Airbags are provided for additional safety to rear passengers.
- Apart from the generous interiors, LED headlights underscore the distinctive appearance on the outside.
- According Mr. Perschke, the car also comes with a front co-driver’s seat adjustment is a feature which is taken from A6L in China and adopted it specifically for the Indian market.
The special edition Audi A6 is available in two engine options: 2.0 TDI and 3.0 TDI and comes at an introductory price of Rs. 46.33 lakhs onwards (ex-showroom Delhi) and the will be on offer for a limited period only.