Audi India continues its winning streak World Car of the Year – Audi A3 Sedan is the big winner with coveted accolades from prestigious media houses such as Autocar India, NDTV, Car India and BBC TopGear
- Audi A3 wins coveted “Car of the Year” trophy at NDTV Car & Bike Awards – a first for a luxury car maker in India
- “Audi’s brand essence ‘Vorsprung durch Technik’ is evident in every award that we win. After the appreciation and tremendous response of our customers, being chosen by eminent juries from prestigious media houses for such coveted awards validates our confidence, that the World Car of the Year – Audi A3 Sedan is the right car at the right time for India”- Mr. Joe King, Head, Audi India
- Wins 14 awards so far including awards for Audi RS7 Sportback and Audi A8 L
After racing to the pole position in the luxury car market once again, Audi, the German luxury car manufacturer continued its winning streak with exceptional performance at awards of prestigious media houses. The brand with the four rings has already bagged 14 coveted titles this year, with the World Car of the Year – Audi A3 Sedan leading the way with nine coveted awards. The awards have been bestowed by leading media houses such as NDTV, Bloomberg TV & Autocar India, Car India, GQ, BBC TopGear India, and Auto X among others.
Audi’s brand essence ‘Vorsprung durch Technik’ is evident in every award that we win. After the appreciation and tremendous response of our customers, being chosen by eminent juries from prestigious media houses for such highly coveted awards validates our faith that the World Car of the Year – Audi A3 Sedan is the right car at the right time for India. Audi continues to be the undisputed No.1 in the luxury car market. The sheer acceptance of our brand in this country is tremendous. The strategy that we have implemented in this journey has helped us to not only achieve leadership but also to maintain it,” said Mr. Joe King, Head, Audi India.
The next big Audi has been winning hearts and accolades all over the world. It was adjudged the World Car of the Year in 2014. It overcame the challenge from 23 other cars to win the prestigious and coveted title. In India, since the time of its launch, the Audi A3 Sedan has witnessed phenomenal response with record-breaking bookings and appreciation by auto experts country-wide. The car has gone on to win the best of awards in India as well.
Apart from the Audi A3 Sedan, Audi RS7 Sportback has won and gathered admiration for its power and style. Audi India has also received top honours in the form of “Hall of Fame Award” as well as “Best PR and Communication Team of the Year” at the recently held NDTV Car & Bike Awards.
List of Awards:
Audi A3 Sedan
- Car of the Year – NDTV Car & Bike Awards
- Driver’s Car of the Year – Bloomberg TV Autocar India Awards
- Premium Compact of the Year – Car India & Bike India Awards
- Saloon of the Year – BBC TopGear Magazine Awards
- Best of 2014 – AutoX Awards
- Compact luxury Car of the Year – Bloomberg TV Autocar India Awards
- Entry Premium Car of the Year – NDTV Car & Bike Awards
- Nothing Like The First Time – GQ Car Awards
- Compact Luxury Car of the Year – Fly Wheel Awards
Audi RS 7 Sportback
- Performance Car of the Year – Car India & Bike India Awards
- Performance Car of the Year – GQ Car Awards
Audi A8 L
- On the Money – GQ Car Awards
- Best PR & Communication Team of the Year – NDTV Car & Bike Awards
- Car & Bike Hall of Fame – NDTV Car & Bike Awards
Audi India closed the year on a record high with an impressive sale of 10,851 units in 2014. This marks the seventh successive year of growth for the company. Audi India has begun the new year with a bang by launching its most powerful as well as the fastest road-car, the limited edition Audi R8 LMX in India. The super car offers breath taking performance and ground breaking technology, and is the first production car with laser high beam lighting in India.
The Audi model range in India includes the Audi A3 Sedan, Audi A3 Cabriolet, Audi A4, Audi A6, Audi A7 Sportback, new Audi A8 L, Audi Q3, Audi Q5, Audi Q7, Audi S4, Audi S6, Audi RS 5 Coupé, the most powerful Audi – Audi RS 7 Sportback, Audi TT Coupé, the super sports car Audi R8, Audi R8 Spyder, Audi R8 V10 plus and Audi R8 LMX available across the country: in Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Bengaluru Central, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Coimbatore, Delhi Central, Delhi South, Delhi West, Goa, Gurgaon, Hyderabad, Indore, Jaipur, Kanpur, Karnal, Kochi, Kolkata, Kozhikode, Lucknow, Ludhiana, Mangalore, Mumbai South, Mumbai West, Nagpur, Nashik, Navi Mumbai, Noida, Pune, Raipur, Surat, Udaipur, Vadodara and Visakhapatnam.