German luxury car Audi has introduced a new variant of the Audi A4, called the A4 Premium Sport. The new variant is placed between the top variant Technology and mid variant Premium.
The A4 Premium Sport is available with a 35 TDI diesel engine option only and is priced at Rs.38 lakh (Ex-showroom, Mumbai). The 2.0 TDI engine develops 177 hp @ 4200 max power and max torque of 380 Nm @ 1750-2500 rpm.
The interiors are all black as compared to the dual-tone layout in the standard A4. It also comes with a carbon-black styling package which includes black wing mirrors, window sills and a black door moulding. The A4 Premium Sport is available only in two paint shades, red and white.
The Audi A4 Premium Sport is priced at RS 38 lakh (Ex-showroom, Mumbai)
The main features of the new A4 Premium Sport variant are
- S Line Reinforced Bumpers
- S Line Logo on Fenders
- Front Grille in Glossy Black
- Window Frames in Glossy Black
- Outside Rear View Mirror Housing in Glossy Black
- Rear Diffuser in Glossy Black
- Side Rocker Mouldings in Glossy Black
- 17” Multi Spoke Sports Alloy Wheel
Audi is creating buzz before the launch of the Mercedes-Benz C-Class which is will go on sale on the 27th of November 2014.