Zica Personalized Concept hints at Zica Crossover.
Tata Motors showcased the Zica Personalized Concept, an adventure themed version of the newly showcased Zica hatchback.
Most likely to be called the Zica Activ when launched, the vehicle is conceptualized for young active lifestyle seekers, a generation which is always on the move and likes to associate with something that represents their persona.
The Zica Personalized Concept has a dynamic silhouette that emphasizes the compact look and sharp design. The Zica Activ gets black cladding at lower end of the front and rear bumper, a silver bash plate at the front, LED day time running lamps with fog lamps, sporty alloy wheels and silver roof rails.
The matte finish front grille and top finisher, contrast coloured roof, ORVMs and spoiler in piano black finish further accentuates the bold looks.
The interior of the Zica Personalized Concept comes with art leather seat covers and signature floor carpets.
Along with options to customize the interiors further, it is also equipped with a stylish body kit comprising of a front and rear bumper add on and side skirts to compliment an active lifestyle.
The engines, transmission and ConnectNext features will be carried over from the Zica hatchback.
Key Technical Specifications:
- Petrol engine – 1.2L Revotron – 3 cylinder, 85 PS @ 6000 rpm, 114 Nm @ 3500 rpm
- Diesel engine – 1.05L Revotorq – 3 cylinder, 70 PS @ 4000 rpm, 140 Nm @ 1800-3000rpm
- Steering Electric power assisted – Rack and Pinion steering
- Wheelbase (mm) 2400
- Length x Width x Height (mm) 3746 x 1647 x 1535
- Suspension Front : Independent; Lower Wishbone, MacPherson Strut with Coil Spring
- Suspension Rear: Semi-Independent, Twist beam with dual path strut
- Fuel tank size 35L
- Tyre Size 14”
The success of the Zica hatchback will decide the future of Zica Activ and we hope Tata Motors does launch the vehicle in the Indian market.
Click here to read more about Tata Motors @ Auto Expo 2016